Fighting Acne with Charcoal
The pitch black color of Carboca Acne Facial Cleanser is caused by the activated charcoal that is the cornerstone of our cleaning power. Activated charcoal is capable of absorbing thousands of times its mass in chemicals, dirt, and oils from your skin, which makes it highly affective at clearing out your pores. As you massage your skin with Carboca Acne Facial Cleanser, the activated charcoal will pickup everything that it comes across and hold on tight, so that you can gently wash it all away.
A Daily Strategy
The most effective way to fight your acne is to let Carboca keep up the offensive. By cleaning your skin daily with Carboca Acne Facial Cleanser you should see your acne improve over time as you keep your skin cleaner and your pores clearer on a day to day basis. While each person’s skin will behave differently, we’re confident that you should see a noticeable difference if you are diligent about your skincare.
- Rinse your face and neck with warm water to help remove surface particles and open your pours. This will also help the cleanser to build a good lather on your face.
- Pour a small amount of Acne Facial Cleanser into the palm of your hand and work it into a lather. You should only need between a nickel and a quarter’s worth of cleanser each time you wash.
- Scrub your skin with the cleansers using your fingers, making a small circular motion on the skin. This helps to work the lather into your skin.
- Thoroughly rinse the cleanser off using warm water and pat your face and neck dry.
- Apply a lotion like Carboca Acne Facial Moiturizer.